Every winter, just as we start to think about spring, a minor holiday comes along. Learn about the New Year forLearn More
the trees, Tu Bishvat.
Passover and Easter
Learn how to solve the spring holiday dilemma with articles, resources and links from InterfaithFamily.Learn More
Workshops and Classes
InterfaithFamily offers learningLearn More
opportunities for couples and
families in local communities.
Weekly holiday whose importance exceeds the rest, with built in time for relaxing with family and friends.Learn More
Try it this Friday night and Saturday!
Articles, guides, booklets and more by and for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community, their families and friends.Learn More
Bar &Bat Mitzvah
Need some help? Want to learn waysLearn More
to make your child's special day
inclusive for the whole family?
Tips and Resources
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs For The Interfaith Family Booklet
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Ideas and Primer for Interfaith Families
- Creating a Comfortable Bar or Bat Mitzvah for Intermarried Families
- Help Is at Hand! Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Planning a Bar/Bat Mitzvah
- Of Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and Non-Jewish Parents
Death and Mourning
Death is painful enough without dealing with religious conflict. Learn howLearn More
others have dealt with this
Hanukkah and Christmas
Which takes precedence? Can you do both? Can you not do both? The December dilemma is one of theLearn More
biggest issues many intermarried