THIS POSITION IS NOT CURRENTLY OPEN. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
InterfaithFamily (IFF) is seeking to fill a full-time position as Project Manager for our InterfaithFamily/Boston (IFF/Boston) program.
Responsible for working closely with the Director of IFF/Boston and supporting all activities of IFF/Boston, including our directory of local organizations, professionals, events, and social network of individuals and groups; connection with interfaith families; and the marketing of IFF's and our partner organizations’ resources in the local area.
The ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills including Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint and ability to learn new contact relationship management (CRM), IFF Network, and online learning systems; savvy with social media including Twitter and Facebook; highly organized, efficient and personable. This position will include speaking on the phone and in person to area clergy, educators, and families to encourage them to make use of our Network and to participate in our partners’ trainings, workshops, and classes. This person will report to the Director of InterfaithFamily/Boston.
- Recruit local Jewish organizations and professionals to list themselves and their events on the IFF Network.
- Recruit local people to join the IFF Network, and personally communicate with those who join to ascertain their interests and needs.
- Support the Director to connect individuals with others who live near them or who have similar interests.
- Assist in personal responses to inquiries from couples looking for Jewish clergy to officiate at their weddings and other life cycle events in local area.
- Recruit local email newsletter subscribers.
- Gain a complete mastery of our Network functionality including reporting on activities.
- Work with the Director of IFF/Boston and with program providers to educate and assist them on using the functionality on the Network, including groups.
- Work with the Director of IFF/Boston to market programs, workshops, events and trainings.
- Recruit Boston Area based officiating clergy and ensure they complete the clergy survey.
- Work with the Director of IFF/Boston to compile IFF's and our partners’ offerings and resources into packages that can be offered in the Boston area.
- Create tweets, Facebook posts and other social media information to publicize IFF/Boston and the programs offered.
- Assist Director of IFF/Boston with blogging and FB posting
- Sign up members on the IFF Network; track eNewsletter participation.
- Provide monthly reporting on Boston area based activities on the Network.
- Be able to provide on demand information on the status of follow-up with organizations and professionals.
- Learn how to use the CRM software to create on demand reports.
- Provide high level technical support and backup to the Director of IFF/Boston.
- BA/BS required, MA is a plus.
- Experience in marketing communications and/or sales is a plus.
- Experience in the Jewish community working in or with Jewish organizations is a plus.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent people skills, phone presence, oral and written communications.
- Strong technical abilities with Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, etc.) and ability to learn new technologies. HTML knowledge a plus.
- Excellent follow-thru and organization skills and attention to detail; ability to work harmoniously with colleagues and volunteers; a high level of energy, creativity, flexibility, and humor; willing to roll-up sleeves to get the job done.
- Personal commitment to furthering Jewish engagement of interfaith families and an appreciation of the importance of doing so to strengthen Jewish identity and community.
How to Apply
This is a full-time position, working in Newton, Mass.
Send résumé and cover letter to Rabbi Jillian Cameron, Director of InterfaithFamily/Boston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer. InterfaithFamily (IFF) provides equal opportunity to all people regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, body configuration, age, disability, marital status, height, weight, or political belief. This policy applies to all employees and applicants for employment.