The InterfaithFamily Network is a great way to find other people in interfaith relationships and families, and welcoming Jewish organizations, professionals and events in your community.
|Some Network features are limited to members of the Network. So login, then find what you're looking for under the Connections menu: Events, Groups, Organizations, Professionals, Members or Communities.
Sign up for a free account to create a profile, then start exploring and connecting!
Creating a profile will automatically build a list of events near you, give you access to professionals' listings, let you have conversations with other members and professionals, and more!
Plus, it'll let you easily keep track of your favorite articles and other resources on InterfaithFamily and see when your comments and questions on articles and discussion boards have been answered.
What's on the Network?
- Members: explore the Network for members who share similar interests and/or are part of your communities.
- Organizations: search our Network for organizations local to you or by keyword, find out what they do and how you can get involved. A great way to find out what's interfaith-friendly in your community.
- Professionals: a member listing with a twist, these are Jewish professionals (rabbis, cantors, educators and others who work with people in interfaith relationships and their families).
- Events: when logged in to the Network, you will see your upcoming local events. Otherwise, search for events by keyword or location. Or post an event to share with others!
- Groups: a great way to stay in touch with others, access resources from an organization or professional on the Network, or find support about a specific topic.
NB: If you are looking for someone to officiate at your wedding or other life cycle event, we encourage you to submit a request to our free Jewish Clergy Officiation Referral Service. We have a vetted list of rabbis and cantors to whom we make referrals and we match what you are looking for to what they offer.
If you are a Jewish professional or work at a Jewish organization, being listed as a professional and/or organization on the InterfaithFamily Network is a great way to let people in interfaith relationships know that you are welcoming and available to them. Visit our Resource Center for Jewish Clergy and our Resource Center for Program Providers.