This bok choy recipe is a companion to my Ginger Sesame Roast Chicken, but pairs well with most meats.
- 3 small heads of bok choy or baby bok choy
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp. chili flakes (optional)
- Quarter bok choy, remove core, rinse thoroughly (if using baby bok choy, simply cut off about an inch at the bottom instead of quartering).
- Slice into 1-inch pieces
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in large sauté pan
- Add onion, cook until soft
- Add bok choy in batches, it will shrink, until it’s all in the pan and softened
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce and chili flakes if desired