New flicks with celebs in interfaith relationships and from interfaith backgrounds, plus their baby news!Go To Pop Culture
If you like cute videos parodying pop songs for the Jewish holidays like I do, then youâ€™ll be happy to learn that theyâ€™ve been made not just for HanukkahÂ and Passover (see my favorites here and here), but for Rosh Hashanah too. So, as we approach the Jewish New Year, hereâ€™s a countdown of my seven favorite Rosh Hashanah pop song parodies.
7) Felicia Sloin and Tom Knightâ€™s “Apples and Honey” parody of Maroon 5â€™s “Sugar.”
6) The Fountainheadsâ€™ “Dip Your Apple” parody of Shakiraâ€™s “Waka Waka.”
5) National Jewish Outreach Programâ€™s Jewish Treatsâ€™ “Soul Bigger” parody of Kanye Westâ€™s “Gold Digger.”
4) Matthew Rissienâ€™s “All About That Rosh Hashanah” parody of Meghan Trainorâ€™s “All About That Bass.”
3) The Maccabeatsâ€™ “Book of Good Life” parody of OneRepublicâ€™s “Good Life.”
2) Six13â€™s “Shana Tova (2013 Rosh Hashanah Jam)” parody of Macklemore and Ryan Lewisâ€™ “Canâ€™t Hold Us.”
1) And my very favorite Rosh Hashanah pop song parody: Aishâ€™s “Rosh Hashanah Rock Anthem” parody of LMFAOâ€™s “Party Rock Anthem.” Not only can these guys sing, but they can really dance too!
Whatâ€™s your favorite Rosh Hashanah pop song parody? Is it one of the ones listed above, or a different one? Let me know in the comments below.