Introducing NYCâ€™s only
INTERMARRIAGE WORKSHOP FOR SECULAR JEWS
AND THEIR PARTNERS
Facilitated by Rabbi Peter Schweitzer
Especially for Dating, Engaged or Married Couples
and Parents of Young Children
Why is this program different than all other programs?
No hidden agendas â€“ No pressure on conversion â€“ No guilt
Hear from the â€śexpertsâ€ť â€“ Meet other couples who make it work
Find out about Secular Judaism and why it is the right home
for so many intermarried couples and families.
15 West 86th Street (SAJ), 2nd floor
Four Tuesday Evenings, 7-8:30pm
$25 per person per session â€“ 15% off for all 4 sessions â€“ includes refreshments
May 1 Creating Life Cycle and Holiday Ceremonies: How to honor our joint backgrounds
- Making a wedding that is about both of us
- Welcoming the birth of a child who is linked to the generations
- Marking a bar or bat mitzvah that is a shared family celebration
- How to make a Seder, light Chanuka candles, spin a dreidl, make latkes
May 8 Raising a Child: How to parent together
- Negotiating two unique upbringings and sets of experiences
- Developing critical thinking in our children
- Talking to children about illness, death, divorce, God, other beliefs
Register by email (email@example.com) or phone (212-213-1002).