This colorful booklet will give all the basics about this holiday which combines elements of Halloween, Mardi Gras and the secular new year. It is a holiday not only for children who know immediately that anything with a costume will be fun, but for adults too.
Connecting Interfaith Families to Jewish Life in Greater Cleveland by providing programs and opportunities for interfaith families to experience Judaism in a variety of venues, meet other interfaith families, and to connect to other Jewish organizations that may serve their needs.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
Exclusive Pre-event Teen Party with the filmmaker!
All are welcome – bring a friend!
• MEET other teens from Jewish, Muslim and Christian groups across Marin
• CHAT with Film Director, Lisa Gossels. She directed the film, “My So-Called Enemy,” a documentary following Palestinian & Israeli teen girls over 7 years after participating in a leadership program called Building Bridges for Peace.
• TALK about stereotypes & how we might be using them without even realizing it!
• ENJOY a pizza dinner & chat with Lisa
• WATCH the film after the party in the Hoytt theater @ 7pm. Please note that the sensitive material depicted in the film may be difficult for children 12 & under.