This colorful booklet lists all the ritual items needed for the Passover table. The history and significance of each item on the seder plate is explained, as are the customs that have been handed down through the generations in different centers of Jewish life.
InterfaithFamily and the Workmen's Circle are celebrating Tu B'Shevat, the Jewish New Year for the trees, and you're invited!
Join us for a FREE afternoon filled with food, music, art projects and social justice.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
Exclusive Pre-event Teen Party with the filmmaker!
All are welcome – bring a friend!
• MEET other teens from Jewish, Muslim and Christian groups across Marin
• CHAT with Film Director, Lisa Gossels. She directed the film, “My So-Called Enemy,” a documentary following Palestinian & Israeli teen girls over 7 years after participating in a leadership program called Building Bridges for Peace.
• TALK about stereotypes & how we might be using them without even realizing it!
• ENJOY a pizza dinner & chat with Lisa
• WATCH the film after the party in the Hoytt theater @ 7pm. Please note that the sensitive material depicted in the film may be difficult for children 12 & under.