This booklet, High Holy Days: the Basics, explains the Days of Awe, starting with Rosh Hashanah and running through Yom Kippur, including what to expect at synagogue services, what the home celebrations may look like and concluding with a glossary of useful terms.
Connecting Interfaith Families to Jewish Life in Greater Cleveland by providing programs and opportunities for interfaith families to experience Judaism in a variety of venues, meet other interfaith families, and to connect to other Jewish organizations that may serve their needs.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
Get a taste of Israel here in Marin at a cultural Festival for all ages
- Meet and take a pic with Hump-free, a real camel, and a fennec fox!
- Join an archaeological dig
- Enjoy tasty Israeli food
- Shop the shuk (marketplace)
- Visit the Western Wall
- Create an ancient mosaic and other crafts
- View an art exhibit about Jerusalem
- Hear Hebrew stories & watch Israeli Sesame Street
- Play Matkot, a beach paddle game
- Rock out to our DJ’s mix of Israeli tunes
—and much more!