Our updated booklet, Weddings For The Interfaith Couple, walks you through all of the traditions for the big day, starting with two to think about in advance (choosing a wedding contract known as a ketubah and topics to consider when meeting with your wedding officiant).
Rabbi Mychal will be leading us in a discussion of interfaith relationships throughout Jewish history and the present challenges and opportunities they pose. This discussion will provide a foundation for the second part of the series in which we will explore the many realities of interfaith relationships, including challenges we have faced and our varied approaches to our own interfaith experiences.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
Get a taste of Israel here in Marin at a cultural Festival for all ages
- Meet and take a pic with Hump-free, a real camel, and a fennec fox!
- Join an archaeological dig
- Enjoy tasty Israeli food
- Shop the shuk (marketplace)
- Visit the Western Wall
- Create an ancient mosaic and other crafts
- View an art exhibit about Jerusalem
- Hear Hebrew stories & watch Israeli Sesame Street
- Play Matkot, a beach paddle game
- Rock out to our DJ’s mix of Israeli tunes
—and much more!