This beautiful booklet tells the historical roots of Tu Bishvat and Judaism's long-standing sacred connection to trees. You will also find suggestions for activities for young children and ideas for hosting a Tu Bishvat seder.
InterfaithFamily and the Workmen's Circle are celebrating Tu B'Shevat, the Jewish New Year for the trees, and you're invited!
Join us for a FREE afternoon filled with food, music, art projects and social justice.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
Get a taste of Israel here in Marin at a cultural Festival for all ages
- Meet and take a pic with Hump-free, a real camel, and a fennec fox!
- Join an archaeological dig
- Enjoy tasty Israeli food
- Shop the shuk (marketplace)
- Visit the Western Wall
- Create an ancient mosaic and other crafts
- View an art exhibit about Jerusalem
- Hear Hebrew stories & watch Israeli Sesame Street
- Play Matkot, a beach paddle game
- Rock out to our DJ’s mix of Israeli tunes
—and much more!