This beautiful booklet tells the historical roots of Tu Bishvat and Judaism's long-standing sacred connection to trees. You will also find suggestions for activities for young children and ideas for hosting a Tu Bishvat seder.
InterfaithFamily and the Workmen's Circle are celebrating Tu B'Shevat, the Jewish New Year for the trees, and you're invited!
Join us for a FREE afternoon filled with food, music, art projects and social justice.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
Ring in the New Year while spending quality time with the people you love most. It’s the perfect mix of family time and free time for your winter break.
All your winter fun, planned for you!
• Family New Year’s celebration
• Adult-only party to ring in the new year
• Age-appropriate, supervised New Year’s activities for kids
• Children’s day camp and evening babysitting
• Indoor and outdoor sports, Ga-ga, arts & crafts,live entertainment, BBQ and family carnival
• Workout room, open gym and cozy fireplace lounge
ALL INCLUSIVE: children’s day camp/care and evening babysitting, all activities, meals, snacks and lodging!
December 29 2013 - January 01 2014
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
$349/adult, $149/child (discount available for groups of 3 or more families)