This beautiful booklet tells the historical roots of Tu Bishvat and Judaism's long-standing sacred connection to trees. You will also find suggestions for activities for young children and ideas for hosting a Tu Bishvat seder.
InterfaithFamily and the Workmen's Circle are celebrating Tu B'Shevat, the Jewish New Year for the trees, and you're invited!
Join us for a FREE afternoon filled with food, music, art projects and social justice.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
Reform Passover Seder: traditional foods, innovative outdoor seder, camping w/ options for hiking, biking and rafting.
Join us in Moab for a Reform Passover retreat as we, like our Biblical ancestors, return to the wilderness for Seder.
* Imagine a long expanse of brightly covered fabric, stretched out on the desert floor, with an animated group of casually dressed Jews seated around it.
* Imagine people seated on cushions, reclining in the breeze of the cooling desert afternoon.
* Imagine a tablecloth festooned with seder plates, candles, overflowing goblets, musical instruments and colorful desert decorations.
* Imagine abundant platters of food, piled high with traditional foods.
* Imagine song, dance, and merriment.
* Imagine you hear the laughter, the chatter and the lively debate.
* Imagine you are celebrating Seder with a group of outdoorsy Jews who are quickly becoming your friends.
View the Brochure -- Click Here >>You won't fall asleep at this Seder!