Connecting Interfaith Families to Jewish Life in Greater Cleveland by providing programs and opportunities for interfaith families to experience Judaism in a variety of venues, meet other interfaith families, and to connect to other Jewish organizations that may serve their needs.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
7:30pm Adult Ed - "A Taste of Judaism: Are You Curious?"
A three-session class
* free and open to the public
* designed to highlight what is ‘delicious’ about Judaism: our faith, our customs and our community
* intended for people of all religious backgrounds
* geared for adults who would like to explore Reform Judaism's relevance in today's world.
* includes free and lively discussion of Judaism’s approach to living in our rapidly changing society is encouraged.
* sponsored & prepared by the Union for Reform Judaism
The course content is not dependent upon any previous knowledge of Judaism. Unaffiliated Jews, interfaith couples, in-laws of Jews, as well as individuals from other religious backgrounds, will find this course a good beginning.
NO ENROLLMENT FEE, but pre-registration is required and space is limited.
Contact Joyce Schwartz for more information at the URJ Reform Jewish Outreach Boston office: 617-928-0012 or firstname.lastname@example.org