This booklet is a guide through the why and how of bringing Shabbat to your home and table. It includes all the blessings traditionally said at the table with candles, wine and the braided bread called challah.
Connecting Interfaith Families to Jewish Life in Greater Cleveland by providing programs and opportunities for interfaith families to experience Judaism in a variety of venues, meet other interfaith families, and to connect to other Jewish organizations that may serve their needs.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
TribeFest is an entertaining, interactive and educational celebration that will draw over 1,500 Jewish young adults (ages 22-45) from across North America. TribeFest will reflect the vibrant setting of its host city, Las Vegas, offering meaningful, fun, and top-quality content. Through presentations by dynamic leaders in politics, entertainment, music, art, food, religion and other aspects of Jewish life, TribeFest will offer attendees many ways to connect to their own Judaism and how they see themselves as part of the community.
Top Reasons You Should Be There:
1. Learn about opportunities to connect with local, national and international organizations.
2. Network with people of all different backgrounds from across North America.
3. Explore your passions and interests and discover new avenues for action.
4. Celebrate and embrace the many rich aspects of Jewish life.
5. Hear dynamic speakers share their stories and why being Jewish matters to them.
6. Participate in meaningful service projects and make a difference.
7. Discover Judaism at your own pace and in your own manner, in ways that specifically resonate for you.
March 06 2011 - March 08 2011
2:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Mandalay Bay Las Vegas 3950 Las Vegas Boulevard South