Let this booklet guide you through the High Holy Days with your children with helpful suggestions for conversation points, activities, crafts and ways to make the days interesting and relevant to kids and teens of all ages.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
Camp Shalom is a summer adventure for children ages 18 months through 16 years old.
Camp Shalom is open to all faiths and backgrounds.
We offer a variety of camp programs, from traditional day camp to specialty camps. Camp runs all summer long.
What's New in 2014
- More swimming: In summer 2014, all campers (kindergarten and up) will swim EVERY DAY that they are on site. We have also DOUBLED swim time so that campers will swim for an entire hour.
- Longer camp day: We have lengthened the camp day! Thatâ€™s right, we will now be hosting camp 9:00- 4:00pm, for full day campers (kindergarten and older).
- Prices: Register for camp by March 31st and receive 2013 prices.
- Easier registration: Starting in March, Camp Shalom will be offering a NEW and IMPROVED online registration system. This summer your family will have an online camp account where you can register, fill out forms, and go back to review enrollment information. No more filling out the same form over and over again! (To register before March, we have a printable registration form available, as well as the old online registration option for JCC members who have a credit card on file.)
- New themes: We have fun new theme weeks this summer for our Yeledim, Sabra, and Kadima campers.