WHAT ARE WE?
- A Reform Congregation serving the Stamford and the Neighboring Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
- A congregation with Torah at the center, embracing our heritage while creating new ways to bring us closer to each other and closer to God.
- A congregation welcoming anyone wishing to practice Judaism or be affiliated with the practice of Judaism.
- A congregation that provides caring support through all of life's events, while celebrating diverse backgrounds and affirming the value of each individual.
- A congregation that values life-long learning and provides educational opportunities for all.
- A congregation seeking active participation in congregational life.
- A congregation open to the exploration of music and the arts, as well as social and ethical issues, as integral to our worship, education, and community life, while maintaining a deep connection to Jewish tradition.
- A congregation committed to Tikkun Olam-Social Action or the purpose of improving our world.