Let this booklet guide you through the High Holy Days with your children with helpful suggestions for conversation points, activities, crafts and ways to make the days interesting and relevant to kids and teens of all ages.
Rabbi Mychal will be leading us in a discussion of interfaith relationships throughout Jewish history and the present challenges and opportunities they pose. This discussion will provide a foundation for the second part of the series in which we will explore the many realities of interfaith relationships, including challenges we have faced and our varied approaches to our own interfaith experiences.
A great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities; connect with and learn from each other; and publicize and enhance their programs and services.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Middlesex County is a non-profit organization that raises funds for Jewish humanitarian needs. Based on the heritage of Jewish values, the federation is committed to the quality survival, strength and vitality of the Jewish people, locally, nationally, and worldwide.
Through the annual campaign the Federation supports . . .
* Jewish Community Center of Middlesex County
* Jewish Family and Vocational Service
* Jewish Social Services
* Moshe Aaron Yeshiva High School
* Rabbi Jacob Joseph School
* Rabbi Pesach Raymon Yeshiva
* Rutgers University Hillel
* Solomon Schechter Day School of Raritan Valley
* YM-YWHA of Raritan Valley
. . . and allocates funds to synagogues for Jewish education and other special programs.
Overseas, the Federation supports . . .
* The Jewish Agency for Israel assists Jews who make aliyah and new immigrants during their absorption process
* The Joint Distribution Committee rescues and revitalizes Jewish communities in 60 countries
The Federation is a volunteer organization and depends on people like you to help us do our work. You can become involved and make a pledge by contacting us at (732) 432-7711 or email email@example.com .