The Resource Center for Program Providers (RCPP) is a private group on the InterfaithFamily Network, accessible to Network members who are listed in our Professionals directory. It is a great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to:- locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into ¬†¬†their Jewish communities;
- connect with and learn from each other; and
- publicize and enhance their programs and services.
As a member of the RCPP, you will have access to:
- InterfaithFamily's unparalleled content archive and ¬†¬†resources for program providers including recommended ¬†¬†marketing materials, policies, and programs,
- In-person trainings and online templates to sensitize ¬†¬†professionals and volunteers and ensure that your interactions ¬†¬†welcome and engage interfaith families, and
- confidential discussions with over 500 professionals and lay ¬†leaders who work with people in interfaith relationships and ¬†who have already joined the InterfaithFamily Network.
- Monthly email newsletters with content specific to the RCPP.
To learn more about the benefits of being a member of the Resource Center for Program Providers and how to join, visit www.interfaithfamily.com/joinrcpp or download the document.