Downton Abbey Portrays Reality of Interfaith RelationshipsBy Gerri Miller
Go inside Season 5 Episode 9 where the story line of Atticus and Rose's interfaith relationship comes to a head.Go To Pop Culture
1. Together, the newsletter of the American Gathering of Jewish Holocaust Survivors: www.americangathering.com
3. KTA, the Kindertransport Association, a group that locates, reunites and brings together those who were directly involved in "Kindertransport," and who have since immigrated to North America; and that educates and informs the "Next Generation," as well as the public, about the "Kindertransport": http://www.kindertransport.org/links.html
4. One Thousand Children (OTC), a group whose primary mission is to document the experiences of people who came to the U.S. as children between 1934 and 1945 to escape persecution and genocide and stayed with foster families and in other facilities across America: http://www.onethousandchildren.org.
5. GSI, a worldwide network of children and grandchildren of Holocaust survivors, all linked together with the common goals of preserving and honoring our legacy, sharing resources and programming ideas, providing emotional support to our members, and tackling issues of mutual interest. www.genshoah.org.
6. Allgenerations, an e-mail distribution list that connects survivors, 2G's and 3G's; nationally and internationally: Write to Allgenerations@aol.com to be added to the list.
7. World Federation of Jewish Child Survivors of the Holocaust: www.wfjcsh.org
8. Yad Vashem's e-Newsletter for Holocaust Educators, "Teaching the Legacy," 5th edition now online: http://www1.yadvashem.org/education/newsletter/english/fifth/index.htm