From The LGBTQ Archives: Parenting
Some of our favorite articles from the LGBTQ archive about parenting:
- Small-Town Jew Blues: It turns out that being a Jewish kid in Thunder Bay, Ontario is more exotic than having lesbian moms.
- Raised in an Interfaith Family and Now Raising Her Child in One: The story of a woman who was raised Jewish by a Jewish mother and non-religious father, and is now raising her children Jewish with a non-religious partner.
- Interfaith Gay Parenting: Personal narrative about a lesbian Jewish woman, her Christian partner and their daughter who they are raising as a Jew.
- Raising a Jewish Child: "My Catholic wife first suggested raising our children Jewish before we were even married. That conversation was the start of our path."
- Surviving and Thriving: Our Interfaith Shul: "The plethora of interfaith couples is also a change that, in my opinion, at least, will have to be regarded as a strength for our synagogue and for our community."
Welcome to InterfaithFamily!
We want to know what you think of our resources. Take our User Survey now through November 22, 2013 and enter to win a $500 American Express gift card!