InterfaithFamily is the premier resource supporting interfaith couples exploring Jewish life and inclusive Jewish communities. We offer educational content; connections to welcoming organizations, professionals and programs; resources and trainings for organizations, clergy and other program providers; and our new InterfaithFamily/Your Community initiative providing coordinated comprehensive offerings in local communities.
If you have suggestions, please contact email@example.com.
From The LGBTQ Archives: Parenting
Some of our favorite articles from the LGBTQ archive about parenting:
- Small-Town Jew Blues: It turns out that being a Jewish kid in Thunder Bay, Ontario is more exotic than having lesbian moms.
- Raised in an Interfaith Family and Now Raising Her Child in One: The story of a woman who was raised Jewish by a Jewish mother and non-religious father, and is now raising her children Jewish with a non-religious partner.
- Interfaith Gay Parenting: Personal narrative about a lesbian Jewish woman, her Christian partner and their daughter who they are raising as a Jew.
- Raising a Jewish Child: "My Catholic wife first suggested raising our children Jewish before we were even married. That conversation was the start of our path."
- Surviving and Thriving: Our Interfaith Shul: "The plethora of interfaith couples is also a change that, in my opinion, at least, will have to be regarded as a strength for our synagogue and for our community."