InterfaithFamily is the premier resource supporting interfaith couples exploring Jewish life and inclusive Jewish communities. We offer educational content; connections to welcoming organizations, professionals and programs; resources and trainings for organizations, clergy and other program providers; and our new InterfaithFamily/Your Community initiative providing coordinated comprehensive offerings in local communities.
If you have suggestions, please contact network at interfaithfamily dot com.
Raising a Child with Judaism in Your Interfaith Family
May 31, 2013
Thank you for your interest in InterfaithFamily/Chicago’s free, joyful and spiritual parenting resource called Raising a Child with Judaism in Your Interfaith Family.
The topics included are:
- Peace and reflection at bedtime: Bedtime prayer called the Shema
- Appreciation for food: Blessing before eating called Hamotzi
- Reflection and Rejuvenation each week: Shabbat Rest and Peace
- Holidays: Ethics, values and activities & marking time on the Jewish calendar
- Doing Good! Mitzvot (commandments, holy responsibilities)
- Learning and Lessons: The Golden Rule with Modern Applications
- God, Spirituality, Prayer! The big questions of life!
- What’s Next: Making a spiritual plan for our home and our life
Email Jennifer at email@example.com to request the essays, fun family activities and more.
If you have any questions or problems, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-470-6071. Thank you!