The Resource Center for Program Providers (RCPP) is private group on the InterfaithFamily.com Network, accessible to network members who are listed in our Professionals Directory. It is a great way for Jewish professionals and volunteers who work with and provide programming for people in interfaith relationships to:
- locate resources and trainings to build more welcome into their Jewish communities;
- connect with and learn from each other; and
- publicize and enhance their programs and services.
InterfaithFamily.com has an unparalleled content archive. As a member of the RCPP, you are welcome to use our extensive resources in your work with interfaith couples and families. RCPP members have access to:
- easy entry Booklets on holidays and life cycle events, Resource Guides, videos, audio recordings, downloadable blessings, recipes and tips for couples and families;
- monthly messages announcing new resources with suggestions for how to use them throughout the calendar year;
- recommendations and samples of marketing materials that attract and welcome interfaith families to your organizations and communities;
- recommendations and samples of membership, leadership and ritual participation policies;
- replicable programs for your yearly calendar; and
- model brochures that clearly explain your welcoming policies to interfaith couples.
The RCPP offers trainings to sensitize professionals and volunteers and ensure that your interactions welcome and engage interfaith families. Contact Karen Kushner at email@example.com to learn more.
RCPP members also have access to online sensitivity training materials, in two versions. We offer a template that staff leaders can use to train their staff and a second version that staff can use on their own:
- for staff around how to be more welcoming to interfaith families coming into your organizations;
- for school directors, teachers, and youth and college-age workers, to sensitize them to the issues of working with interfaith families;
- for synagogue and agency professionals and volunteers providing insights and information into the issues and concerns of adult children of interfaith families who may or may not have grown up with Judaism.
Over 500 professionals and lay leaders who work with people in interfaith relationships have already joined the InterfaithFamily.com Network. They can help you - and you can help them by sharing experiences and exploring strategies through the RCPP's confidential discussion forum only accessible to RCPP members. You can search for and connect with colleagues who share similar interests, or someone with particular expertise to advise you. And you'll receive a monthly message alerting you to new resources with suggestions on how to use them.
Over 500,000 visitors a year are coming to InterfaithFamily.com. Many are searching our Network for Jewish professionals, organizations and programs in their local community - in your local community. By joining the Network as a professional, listing your organization and entering your events, you can reach the people who are looking to connect in your community. For step-by-step instructions on how to join the Network, list your organization and your events, please click here.
Join the Resource Center for Program Providers:
If you work with interfaith couples or families as a professional or volunteer, you are welcome to request membership in the RCPP. Here are step-by-step instructions:
- Join the InterfaithFamily.com Network by visiting www.interfaithfamily.com/join and confirm your email address when you receive the email confirmation. Joining the Network and confirming your email takes under 3 minutes.
- After you have joined the Network by following the directions in step 1 and confirmed your email address, you will be directed to a page to edit your personal information. In the "About Me" section, select the appropriate Professional field, such as Outreach Professional/Outreach Volunteer. Then answer "Yes" to the question, "Would you like to add your name to the Professionals Directory?"
- Once your professional listing is approved, you will automatically be a member of the RCPP.
Download the Step-by-Step Instructions on How to Join and Connect on the InterfaithFamily.com Network.
For help with joining the InterfaithFamily.com Network, please contact Debbie Morandi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-581-6820.
Return to the Resource Center for Program Providers.